A multi-dimensional, senior-level executive who delivers rapid growth and measurable, sustainable multimillion-dollar outcomes within emerging industries. Formulates and executes strategies that strengthen competitive position, establish market and industry leadership, drive out waste, cut costs, and improve productivity and utilization. Articulates direction, builds cohesive, motivated teams, and turns around underperforming organizations. Moves easily amongst multi-functional and multi-cultural teams while respecting the interdependency of the production, engineering, business, R&D, technology, marketing, and sales functions.
Testified to Congress on technology matters as an expert. Featured in/on Forbes Magazine, Fast Company, C-Span, PBS NewsHour, and Agri-Investor amongst others.
Notable Client Achievements
- Market Leadership: Grew market share to a leadership position within three years by elevating brand awareness, improving product deliverables, and establishing key strategic and distributor relationships.
- Attained 2x per-year increase growth for two consecutive years meeting board-directed milestones through expansion of its direct and channel sales divisions.
- Strategic Skillset: Developed five patents, including one through a partnership with the US federal government, and negotiated 100+ strategic partnerships with leading global technology companies.
- Operational Efficiencies: Slashed operating overhead by nearly 60% with an overall increase in revenue/margins for two consecutive years and managed operating expenses to 1% variance from plan.
- Capital/Corporate Development: Led capital raising from Angel to Series B+, and to liquidity/sale to include $120MM for Renaissance Group (debt and equity), $20MM (debt and equity) for SWIIM, and $4MM (equity) for Regenesis Management.