Sabine’s passion is helping individuals thrive at all levels of their leadership journey. She focuses on areas such as communication, leadership effectiveness, executive presence, decision making, strategic orientation, and career advancement. Sabine brings over 20+ years of corporate experience to her coaching practice, helping leaders and managers achieve breakthrough impact for their organizations, teams, and careers. Her broader practice blends consulting, training, and coaching to address client needs across strategic planning, business model design, career growth, organizational effectiveness, and leadership development. Prior to becoming a full-time executive coach, Sabine led corporate sales and training teams for pharmaceutical companies such as Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, EMD Serono and Bayer Healthcare.
Notable Client Achievements
• Pioneered and deployed company’s first internal executive coaching certification program and capability.
• Led design and launch of post-COVID hybrid working model and environment.
• Initiated organizational design of company’s first HR Shared Services operating model.
• Built award-winning virtual training capabilities, resulting in Brandon Hall’s Excellence in Technology Gold and LTEN Excellence Awards.
• Recognized with CEO award and Spotlight Excellence award for leading development and launch of D&I strategic roadmap.
• Conducted sales training business impact and ROI study that identified $3M+ adjusted GP contribution and 335% ROI.
• Ranked as one of Training Magazine’s Top 125 Learning Organizations for 5 consecutive years.