Do you ever feel like you're not living up to your full potential or wonder what kind of life you could have if you weren't getting in your own way? By booking your first life coaching session, you'll gain access to a highly vetted network of certified coaches who can help you get clarity on what's next, create a plan, and execute on your vision.
The goal of the intro session is to lay the foundation for an effective coaching relationship. Before the call, your coach will review the materials you submit so they are well-prepared.
During the call, your coach will learn about your situation and goals. Together, you will craft an action plan for how you will work together. Additionally, your coach will answer any questions you have about how coaching works.
Don't sweat it if you don't feel fully prepared. Our coaches are experts at helping you figure out what you need, even if you don't know what that is yet.
Life coaching is a collaborative process that focuses on helping individuals identify and achieve specific personal goals. Coaches work with clients to develop self-awareness, overcome limiting beliefs, and build the skills needed to live a fulfilling life.
1. Set Clear Goals: Before your session, spend some time writing down your near-term goals. Do you want to build self-confidence, get a promotion, or resolve interpersonal conflict? Sharing these goals with your coach will help the two of you focus on what's important.
2. Evaluate Your Strengths and Weaknesses: Consider your strengths and weaknesses. What do you excel at? What areas do you need to improve on? Even if you aren't certain of the answers, your self-assessment will give your coach valuable context.
3. Come Prepared with Questions: One of the goals of your first session is to get to know your coach and make sure their coaching style aligns with your needs and goals. Don't be afraid to ask any questions that will help you determine if they're the right coach for you.
4. Share Any Concerns: Take time to write down any questions or concerns you have about coaching. This will give your coach the opportunity to address any objections that may hold you back from getting the most out of working together.
5. Bring an Open Mind: Coaching is a collaborative process that requires openness and a willingness to learn. Come prepared to listen to your coach's feedback and suggestions and be open to trying new approaches.
You get to decide what you and your coach focus on. Most clients use life coaching sessions to overcome challenges they are facing, process interpersonal conflict, or get help accomplishing goals. Each of our coaches has a unique specialty that is informed by their background, which you'll be able to read about in their profiles.
Our life coaching sessions are priced in credits. We give coaches the flexibility to charge anywhere from 1-5 credits for a session, and you have the ability to decide which coach you want to work with. We encourage coaches to charge something for their sessions so that both parties take it seriously. The cost of a credit depends on the number of credits you purchase. The more credits you buy, the bigger discounts you unlock. Credits can be spent flexibly, allowing you to try out multiple coaches.